The Hamptons, BelfastFrom £835,000
Where every home is a statement.
Nestled in the heart of Belfast City, established by a beautiful treelined avenue, Hampton Park showcases exclusivity, elegance, and accessibility. Deemed as one of South Belfast's most sought-after addresses, The Hamptons is ideal for those wishing to settle down and live comfortably in the much-loved, modern, and diverse capital.View Available Properties
Characterised by breath-taking landscapes, The Hamptons is surrounded by a wealth of outstanding green spaces situated right on the doorstep. Perfectly positioned, the tranquil waters of the River Lagan are located at the rear of this exceptional site. Residents of Hampton Park are sure to appreciate peaceful strolls along the Towpath and relish in the beauty of the diverse wildlife found along the ample paths of Lagan Meadows Nature Reserve.
What's more, promising accessibility to nearby areas, Hampton Park benefits from the newly developed Lagan Gate foot and cycle bridge, connecting the Annadale and Stranmillis embankments. With Belvoir Park Forest and Belvoir Gold Club just a stone's throw away, it's easy to see the appeal of this attractive location, which affords homeowners the opportunity to experience a natural paradise right from the comfort of home. Lisnabreeny and Cregagh Glen National Trust, and Cherryvale Playing Fields are also notable outdoor spaces within the nearby area.
Not only boasting spectacular landscapes, Hampton Park provides close ties to the multitude of amenities found on the Ormeau Road and within Stranmillis Village. Renowned for its cosy cafés, chic bars, and prominent restaurants, this unparalleled area is unlike any other when it comes to contemporary, inner-city living. Further opportunity for adventure and exploration can be discovered and enjoyed thanks to Hampton Park's close proximity to Botanic Gardens, Belfast Lyric Theatre, the Ulster Museum, and the esteemed Belfast Boat Club & Queen's Rowing Club.
Available Properties 8 Properties (8 available)
The Hamptons has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland.
At the Hampons, APD Ltd have created new homes that appeal to those whishing to avail of urban living without compromising on space, environmental quality and refined designed.
With an interior design portfolio extending across Ireland, the UK and Europe. Lee Austin Design offers a bespoke interior design service, creating timeless and luxury spaces.
- Exterior elevation finished with brick, render or stone effect cladding depending on the house type
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazed flush sash windows
- Bitmac driveways
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
- External power point
- Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- TV / Data connections to lounge, kitchen / dining and all bedrooms
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed from a central zone located in the store - leaving your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points - Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data / satellite / HDMI, and due to the variety of systems / options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner's own installer according to their own requirements
- Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Mechanical ventilation heat recovery system
- Thermostatically controlled under floor heating
- Fireplace opening to accommodate wood burning stove
- Zoned security alarm
- Energy efficient LED downlighting to selected rooms
- Bolection panelled internal doors
- Internal walls and joinery painted one colour throughout
- Deep moulded architrave and skirting
Each home will be appointed to a high standard with the house types benefiting from PC sums allowing homeowners to make their bespoke selections for their kitchen, sanitary ware, fireplace, tiling and carpets from the developer's choice of experienced suppliers.